I bet you didn't even realize I was gone!
A few friends and I took off on a whim this weekend to go surfing and enjoy the nice cool weather down in Southern California. We left the wives behind this time and they had a slumber party or something. Good times for everyone!
I know I've been slacking on the updates lately. I'll do much better when this semester is finally over (one more week!) For the time being, here are some random thoughts/updates
that are sure to bore you to hold you over until next time!
1. Julie is thinking about getting some "professional" pregnancy portraits done. She wants to do it, but isn't sure if it's worth the money. I think it's a good idea. You're only pregnant with your first child once right? Any thoughts? Good idea/bad idea?
2. We're taking a tour of the hospital on Saturday. We get to check out the maternity ward and find out where we need to go on the big day. They also offer free birthing prep classes that we can sign up for while we're there. Again, any thoughts? I want to be as prepared as possible.
3. I think we are back to "Stuart" for the time being. I like it. Julie goes through phases of loving and hating it. We'll see what happens.
4. I have to write an 8 page paper tomorrow on "women in the Catholic Church in 20th century Spain." I can't decide which thing would be worse… writing this paper, or being eaten alive by wolves.
5. We got all the nursery furniture assembled and arranged. A big thanks goes out to ikea for offering cheap furniture for kids. If a baby urinates on an expensive dresser, that sucks! But if they urinate on a cheap particle-board box, who cares?!
That's all for now. Consider yourself informed.
I'll check back in soon.