The computer's back and so am I! Life is beautiful! I'm excited about being back in the blogosphere! I can't wait to get caught up with reading everyone's blogs! It feels like I've been gone much longer than a week… I'm so lame!
Anyway, I'm really excited about the next few weeks. There's so much going on! You know what that means… plenty of posts! Hopefully you won't get too sick of hearing from me! Here's a list of some of the things that I'm excited about:
1. Summer school starts next Monday. It'll be nice to be back on campus and out of the house!
2. Julie's school year ends next week and she'll be off for the summer. It'll be nice to have her at home with me!
3. Julie is having a baby shower next week.
4. The World Cup! For the first time, every single match will be aired on ESPN. I'm hoping to catch the majority of them.
5. Movies! I'm excited about a lot of the movies this summer… X-men, Superman, Nacho Libre and so much more!
Those are just a few of the things I'm looking forward to. I will be updating frequently!
Also, this past week we got the backyard finished… here's the final product!