Holy crap! This little dude is taking his time! As of yesterday Julie was dilated to a 3. We’re just waiting for her to go into labor now.
Will we be having a baby this weekend? Or will he continue to be stubborn and hold out until next week?
Anybody want to guess which day? I’m gonna place my bet on Sunday (this is Vegas… so betting on babies is ok).
What do you think?