NOAH JONATHAN BROWN!!!
Noah arrived Thursday night at 9:51 p.m! We are so happy to finally have him here with us! He is absolutely beautiful!
Here’s a few quick details about the day…
– Julie was in labor for 15 hours! The majority of the time we were told that she was going to have to have a c-section… she proved everyone wrong and delivered vaginally!
– Noah was loud! He came out screaming and all the family members who were waiting down the hall knew exactly when he was born!
– Noah is a big baby… his official birth weight is 9lbs exactly!
– He’s 21.25 inches long!
– The cots at the hospital are about as comfy as sleeping on monkey-bars.
– We were discharged to go home at noon on Saturday. Noah looked so cute in his car seat! We are happy to be home!
That’s about it… we are all healthy and happy! Thanks to everyone who has helped us out, sent flowers, called, visited, made us food, or anything else! We appreciate all the support!
Here are the first of the photos… more to follow!