By the end of this week Noah will be a month old. I’d be a liar if I didn’t say that this has been one of the best months of my life! Today will be a list day… I’m going to list all of the things that have contributed to this month running smoothly. These are the things that make me happy!
1. My wife! Watching her transform into a mother has been absolutely awesome! She’s tough as NAILS.
2. Noah! He’s a good baby, I have to thank him for that. He sleeps almost all the way through the night. He doesn’t cry unless he’s hungry. He’s pleasant. And he only pees on me when he really has to (not out of spite).
3. KFC Snackers! These things are awesome! At a buck apiece they are friendly on the wallet and they are perfect for situations where you don’t feel like making food on your own (like when you’ve just had a baby).
4. Grandparents! Julie’s Mom came over often during the first couple weeks to help out. She would watch the baby long enough for us to get in a nap. My parents really helped us out with food when we were in the hospital. Basically, Noah’s grandparents have all helped make this an easy transition… thanks guys!
5. Nintendo DS! Whether Julie is playing it while she nurses, or I’m playing it all the rest of the time… it has been a great investment! Who says video games are for kids!
I could go on with this list, but I just realized that this post is becoming too long. I’ll end here! Here are a couple pictures of Noah. His aunt Lori bought him these cool Converse All Stars and we had to try them on before he grew out of them! He’s so cute!